Tuesday 18 September 2012

Desperate time-filling

Ok, today I have accompolished the following tasks, ranging from the boring and mundane to the necessary and rewarding:

Put a wash in
Got Izzy up and to school
Had a meeting with the builder who is going to re-do our bathroom
Had a cry in the car on the way to my friend Jane's for a coffee and chat about renting our house out (that being her métier). Seems it might be possible to rent it year round which would be simpler, regular income and they'd pay the bills
Gone to Béziers to look for a new duvet cover for the spare room (no success) as the puppies ate the current one when it was on the line 
Gone to Castorama (French B&Q) to research baths, taps etc
Come home and researched bathroom things on-line at Ikea
Organised some more coffee chats this week
Prepared contracts and kit for a Kiddiekit rental going out tomorrow
Put wash into tumble dryer (it's drizzling out)
Used some of the green water currently being trickled out of the plastic pool by a hose pipe (which I sucked myself - bleaurgh!) to water the garden (yes, even though it's drizzling - not enough to do the garden any good and too much to hang the washing out!)
Hoovered the car out
Written two birthday cards ready to send

And I still have an hour left till I pick Izzy up and take her to tennis. BORED!!!! I miss my William so much. I just want him here. I want to gather him up in my arms and cuddle him, smell his hair, kiss his little mouth, see the joy in his eyes as he sees his mama in front of him...



1 comment:

  1. you gave him that joy! it was ALL your input and that gave him a wonderful time on the planet....you should be very proud of yourself for that! I'll see you later today for coffee...xxx

    ReplyDelete